thank you coz melawat, aku hargai n mengalu2kan kedtgan korg! (^_^)

Sunday, September 30, 2012

4th week at UMK

Posted by huSDee_sweet at 8:01 AM


today,bnyak class ku yg tlh dbatalkn gara2 blackout...
amatlh panas...(im hot baby)
ntahlah lecture nk gnti balik time bla,im not sure actually....
just waiting for their answer.
hope they didnt do the class on weekend
(trgnggu dh khdupan weekend ku)
like always, my wifi still slow like a snail.
so u all will get boring with my long sentences.
so sorry yea...
already a month dkat UMK.
overall no complain @ maki-makian....
later on i'll try to upload my picture,
so just stay tune.dont go anywhere.
sbnarnya buka internet ni nk cri sumber2 n isi2 for my assignment.
(didnt know how to do assignment actually,still blur)
but, i already forget what im supposed to search and thats why im here.
waiting for my partner (she still in the toilet)
actually im not really understand what to do now...
so,so,so,so confuse....(my face is so blurrrrr right now!)
where is my partner ahr????
waiting2.....
if she know im writing blog right now and didnt do any search,im sure she will be mad...
so i think that i should end my long2 story that were boring to read ( sorry again)...
ok,thats all for today....
im hope that u will continue reading my blog again.thanks coz support me.
love u all....
(still waiting for my partner)
........................................





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Procrasti-Nation Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting