thank you coz melawat, aku hargai n mengalu2kan kedtgan korg! (^_^)

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Journey to Langkawi

Posted by huSDee_sweet at 9:33 AM

hey peeps!
im just too excited to be able to post back in my blog!
like too many ages i dont post here!
guess what?
i got a new job at Langkawi!
sounds fun right?!
who doesnt want to stay Langkawi? the beach,foods,people n so on la
luckily i dont like to just chill out near the beach like mat salleh
of course my skin gonna burn like a hell!
eventhough im not chilling at the beach,
i already got sunburn
yeah,wonderful right?!

but its okay,
i dont care cause no one gonna mmbebel about it

alright2,i think im gonna post my picture at Langkawi
since i dont know what to type here
hahahahaha
sorry peeps,but thats all from me
so enjoy the pictureπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

kmi pi Langkawi naik roro Dragon Star
baru ja buka company,yang syoknya org dok kuala kedah tak perlu ke kuala perlis dh
sebab prkhidmatn roro skrg dh ada dri Kuala Kedah ke Langkawi
exciting bukan?blh la mnikmati view atas roro tu
lg jimt sebab blh bw keta sndri pi sna n driver blh naik skli dlm roro tu











So now im gonna post picture where we like to go
N chills with my buddy
N yes,u may see me with this girl
Which is also my buddy n my officemate
So dont get bored to see our faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Procrasti-Nation Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting