thank you coz melawat, aku hargai n mengalu2kan kedtgan korg! (^_^)

Monday, December 24, 2012

cat and kitten at umk!

Posted by huSDee_sweet at 3:36 PM

as u all know im addicted with the cat!
actually cant see a cat at the street, i feel i want to take that cat and bela.
but my mak always beletiaq when i want to take the cat to my home
my mak said there is many cat at my home, 
who will feed that cat?
so, when my mak said like that,i just silent coz of course im so lazy to feed that cat
hahahahaha
(sorry mak!)
so, when i go to umk,i found many cat that is cute!
i feel like want to take them to my home.
so bcoz i cant take them to my home,
i just can take their picture only.
jadi la tu....
so enjoy the picture!
all the lovely cat, molek2 belako....

















 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Procrasti-Nation Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting