thank you coz melawat, aku hargai n mengalu2kan kedtgan korg! (^_^)

Monday, June 13, 2011

Frust

Posted by huSDee_sweet at 2:33 AM



very2 frust today because didnt get the good result!
just waiting for my mother to get angry with me
such a disaster day!
don't know what I'm suppose to do???
should I repeat it???

but, when I thinking about it again, i shouldn't need to repeat it again!
if i want to repeat it again, i didn't have much time to do revision again!
so, i think let it be like that!
or
i shouldn't let it be like that???
very2 confuse!!!

i have a lot of homework to do!
magazine, essay, buy a book, revision( homework?)

so, let me think for a while!
to relax my mind n my soul!
I have to pray to relax my mind n take a nap!
hehehehehehehehe.........
such a good activity to do~nap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Procrasti-Nation Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting